Camping Cabin BUS 2.4 m x 5.9 m
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Size: 4-6 people
- Room: 3
- Inside area: 11.03 m²
- External dimensions: 2.3 m x 5.9 m
- Height: 2.6 m
- Timber: Pinewood
- Wall thickness: 46 mm
- Floor thickness: 28 mm
- Roof finishing: Finnish bitumen shingles
- Door: 700 x 1800 mm
- Windows: Pod: 700 x 900 mm; Pavilion: 1020 x 1060 mm
- Wooden bus walls
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Roof covered with the bitumen shingles
- Floor from 28 mm pinewood boards
- 2 double glazed opening windows (pod and pavilion) in the front and in the back side of the bus
- Wooden side door with double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock
Camping Buses once being created by our team, captured the idea of the Caravans, so popular a self-contained trailer based campers, containing beds, a kitchen, dining and storage areas. We simply turned back to what was created and refined long time ago and designed our own version of the Camper.
Camping Buses, often chosen for the appealing design and extra accommodation space, are being produced from Pinewood or Thermo-wood, with the wall thickness of 46 mm.
Camping Cabin BUS 2.4 m x 5.9 m: 4-6 people can be settled in it. Camping Bus are being produced with the width of 2.3 m, which allows delivering completely built product by the truck from the Factory to the final destination. However, a customer may also acquire a product as a KIT and may assemble it in the default location, following the manual’s guidelines provided.
Produced from the best quality materials, due to the design and ergonomics, Camping Buses truly represents so known Caravans, which not without a reason keep being so popular in the whole world.