Hot tub outside heater
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. Buyers from countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Shape: Round
- Internal diameter: 1.8 m;
- External diameter: 2.0 m;
- Wall height: 0.93 m;
- Bench height: 28 cm;
- Thickness of cladding boards: 20 mm;
- Capacity: 1500 l;
- Weight kg.: 230 kg.;
- Can accommodate: 6-8 persons.
- Timber: spruce-standard; Optional: Thermo – wood, WPC (wood plastic composite. Consist from 30 % wood 60 % plastic and 10% other components | wood composite – optional), Combed Wood (Technology – wood is burned only on one side, followed by a long process of combing the wood. The surface become special, pleasant to the touch with grooves. After that, the wood is impregnated, the result can be seen in the photo gallery);
- Fiberglass insert;
- Outside heater;
- External wooden stairs;
Easy to light and heats the water quickly it takes only 4.5-6 hours.
Hot tub with outside heater with good quality at a good price. Available with many options to give your hot tub a unique look. Can be equip with LED lights, spa system, decorative plate with LED lights (horse motif, popay motif or own motif – customer’s choice) & etc.
Wooden outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be place on a flat, level surface (wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly place on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Before starting to use hot tub, we recommend to read the General information.