Hot tub rectangle 197/105 cm
Hot tub rectangle with plastic insert:
Terms of delivery
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. Buyers from countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Pine wooden rectangle tub with plastic insert;
- Heater (option can be chosen): external (steal 304 , con be used chlorine) with 2 meter chimney with roof;
- Standard plastic closed benches (there are saving water about 30%);
- External 3 steps stairs;
- Bottles holders 4 units.
- Dimensions inside:197/105 cm;
- Dimensions outside:217/137 cm;
- Shape: rectangle;
- Height: 86,5 cm;
- Bench height: 11 cm/28 cm;
- Wooden thickness: 20 mm;
- Plastic thickness – walls 5 mm and bottom 8 mm;
- Water content (L) – 1400 l.
PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be place on a flat, level surface (wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly place on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Hot tub rectangle 197/105 cm is handmade with modern insert. Can accommodate 2-4 persons in one time.
Benefits of plastic insert if to compare with fiberglass: It is organic and ecologic product, not smelling and not sensitive to overheat.