Pine wood hot tub – wooden hot tubs can be delivered assembled or KIT (flat-pack)
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Wood: Pinewood
- Wall thickness: 46 mm
- Height: 110 cm
- Side boards height: 100 cm
- Bench height: 22 cm
- Bench width: 21 cm
|Hot tub capacity (person)
||Diameter (cm)||Water volume (l)|
|4-6||150 cm||1600 L (Ø 1.5 m)|
|6-8||190 cm||2550 L (Ø 1.9 m)|
|8-10||220 cm||3450 L (Ø 2.2 m)|
Pine wood hot tub standard set
- Pinewood tub, nice edge on top
- Stainless steel oven with flue (inside or outside)
- Pinewood safety fence for the hot tubs with inside oven
- Pinewood inside benches
- Pinewood 3 step stairs
- 2 stainless steel tightening bands
- Outlet valve for water outflow
- Inside wood burning oven – 1,5 mm thickness, AISI 304 (resistant for hot water and chemicals) or AISI 316 (resistant for hot water chemicals and salts, recommending if hot tub will lay near of salt water, or will be used with sea water).
- Outside wood burning oven – from aluminium.
Aluminium outside heater – Attention!
1. Please do not make the fire into the heater before the water level in hot tub is over the upper holes that comes from the heater to hot tub!
2. The heater must be tilted so all the air can get out from the heater!
3. The heater must be 100% filled with water all the time while heating!
4. Please do not use Chlorine for hot-tub cleaning chemicals! (It damages all aluminum heaters and cause holes and leakage)
5. Otherwise you will ruin the heater!
Usage & maintenance
- It is strictly forbidden to heat up the hot tub while it is empty or half empty. It is important to wait until the water reaches required limit – 10 cm to the top of the tub.
- It is completely normal, that after first water filling, the hot tub will leak. After few days, the wood swells, micro gaps disappear and leakage stops.
- Use firewood, briquettes or other dry wood for heating. Do not use coal!
- Use paddle to stir the water from time to time to heat up it evenly.
- Use thermometer to estimate water temperature. Recommended water temperature for outdoor bathing is 36 – 38°C.
- It is strictly forbidden to drain water from the tub until the oven is hot.
- In the warm season, it is important to keep the tub full of water. To empty the tub only for cleaning and for changing the water purposes.
- In the cold season, when the temperature is below zero, it is important to drain the tub and the oven.
- In case your oven frozen up, before firing, it must unfreeze.
- Use soap, soda and other natural substances for cleaning the inside of the tub. For rinsing use a brush.
- We recommend cleaning the oven from the ashes each time after usage.
- Treat the outside finishing of the hot tub with linseed oil or other wood impregnator at least once a year to extend the service life of the tub. The exterior of the hot tub can also be painted.
- Adjust the hot tub bands, if it is necessary (in case if leakage appears after some time of hot tub usage).
- Do not use salted/sea water; because other type of steel is required for the oven (ask for manager).
- Do not leave children and people with disabilities unattended during the whole process.
- Wooden hot tubs with inside oven PLAN
- Outside heaters plan
- Wooden hot tub 1.5 m with inside oven assembly instructions
- Wooden hot tub 1.5 m with outside oven assembly instructions
- Wooden hot tub 1.9 m with inside oven assembly instructions
- Wooden hot tub 1.9 m with outside oven assembly instructions