Hot tub with plastic insert:
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Wooden tub with plastic insert – Siberian spruce | Siberian larch | Thermo wood | Oak (Optional);
- Heater: internal or external (optional) with 2 meter chimney with roof;
- Standard wooden benches ( can choose plastic benches) – optional;
- Stainless steel bands (2 units);
- Wooden fence – protection for internal stove;
- External stairs (optional);
- Paddle for mixing water;
- Ash shovel (for internal stove);
- Diameter: 160 cm / 180 cm / 200 cm / 220 cm;
- Shape: round;
- Height: 104 cm;
- Bench height: 30 cm;
- Wooden thickness: 20 mm;
- Plastic thickness – walls 5 mm and bottom 8 mm.
|Hot tub capacity (person)||Diameter (cm)||Water content (L)||Weight (Siberian Spruce / Siberian larch) Kg|
Hot tub with plastic insert / outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be placed on a flat, level surface ( wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly placed on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then, it can be filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Wooden outdoor hot tub is hand-made, with high-quality product and a wide range of accessories.