SPA set offer – Hot tub 2.0 m /2.2 m
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Shape: Round
- Internal diameter: 2.0 m;
- External diameter: 2.25 m;
- Wall height: 0.93 m;
- Bench height: 28 cm;
- Thickness of cladding boards: 20 mm;
- Capacity: 1500 l;
- Weight kg.: 280 kg.;
- Can accommodate: 6-8 person.
SPA offer set:
- Timber – spruce, Thermo – wood, WPC (WPC – wood plastic composite. consist from 30 % wood 60 % plastic and 10% other components | wood composite – optional), Combed Wood (Technology – wood is burned only on one side, followed by a long process of combing the wood. The surface becomes special, pleasant to the touch, with grooves. After that, the wood is impregnated, the result can be seen in the photo gallery);
- Fiberglass insert;
- Integrated heater (30 kW, steel 430 standard, 304, 316 as options), 2 chimney with roof;
- Front with a decorative plate (above the heater it is a small horse) – can be removed by specifying it in the comment;
- External wooden stairs;
- Water outlet from the side;
- Paddle (if the Hot Tub is equipped with the SPA system, the paddle is not included in the standard set, but can be ordered as an option.
+ Thermo cover
+ SPA system (air or water system)
+ 1 pc. LED
+ Painting service (not for wood composite)
+ Stainless steel strips – 2 pieces
+ Foam insulation
SPA Set offer includes: Hot tub diameters inside/outside 2m/2.25 m with integrated heater with full installation and luxury set.
Modern hot tub 2.0 m /2.2 m – champion among all tubs according to the water heating time, it takes only 1.5 – 2 hours. Can accommodate: 6-8 persons.
Wooden outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be place on a flat, level surface (wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly place on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Before starting to use the hot tub, read general information on how to use it.