Modern hot tub 2.0 m /2.2 m
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. Buyers from countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Shape: Round
- Internal diameter: 2.0 m;
- External diameter: 2.25 m;
- Wall height: 0.93 m;
- Bench height: 28 cm;
- Thickness of cladding boards: 20 mm;
- Capacity: 1800 l;
- Weight kg.: 280 kg.;
- Can accommodate: 6-8 person.
- Timber: Spruce – standard; Optional: Thermo-wood, WPC (wood plastic composite. Consist from 30 % wood, 60 % plastic and 10% other components), Wood-composite, Combed Wood (technology – wood is burn only on one side, follow by a long process of combing the wood. The surface become special and pleasant to the touch with grooves. Then wood will be impregnated (result can be seen in the photo gallery);
- Fiberglass insert;
- Integrated heater (30 kW, steel 430), 2 chimney with roof (as in the photo);
- Front decorative plate (small horse above the heater); can be deselected by writing in the comment.
- External wooden stairs;
- Paddle (if hot tub is equip with SPA system, paddle will not be included in the standard set, but can be order in the option).
Modern hot tub 2.0 m /2.2 m – champion among all tubs according to the water heating time, it takes only 1.5 – 2 hours. Can accommodate: 6-8 persons.
Wooden outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be place on a flat, level surface (wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly place on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Before starting to use hot tub, read the general information first on how to use it.