Modern sauna 2.3 m x 2.3
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
|Inside area||4.1 m²|
|Wall||Pine paneling from outside: 18 mm; Black alder/linden paneling from inside: 14 mm; Insulated wall thickness: 142 mm|
|Floor||OSB from outside: 10 mm; Pine flooring from inside: 28 mm; Insulated floor thickness: 158 mm|
|Sauna window||Double glazed, inside sauna glass is tempered: 1620 x 1600 mm|
|Door||Glued pine, double glazed, inside sauna glass is tempered: 690 x 1800 mm|
|Roof||10 mm OSB from outside and 14 mm, inside black alder/linden paneling with 100 mm stone wall insulation in between, covered with dark brown bituminous roofing membranes|
- Insulated floor panels
- Insulated wall panels
- Straight bench inside the sauna
- Double glazed tempered glass window
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove
- Door with double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock
- Insulated roof panels covered with bituminous roofing membranes
Modern sauna 2.3 m x 2.3 m
Proper foundation for your Modern Sauna is essential in order to extend its service life. Therefore, please read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Before preparing foundation for your Modern Sauna, it is important to evaluate ground conditions on site. Please refer to specialist for the landscape assessment, if you have never built on this land plot before or have some doubts or concerns about it.
- We strongly recommend making the foundation according to the sketches prepared by our engineers.
- Choosing the right location for the Modern Sauna is also very important. Choose a location that is not prone to flooding and soil erosion or any other natural forces that would affect the foundation of the Modern Sauna. Please take into account, that you are dealing with a wooden structure that can be prone to rotting. The wooden surfaces should be prevented from coming into contact with water or water build-up. Therefore, the house basis should be higher than the ground.
- If you have no building background and experience, please consider hiring a qualified builder for the preparation of the base and installation of the Modular House. Professionals have the knowledge, skills, experience, and tools to do the job. Professionally installed foundation ensures stability of the wooden structure and durability of the Modern Sauna.
- Each building, whether it is your usual brick and mortar or timber structures, should always have a strong and level base. The base should keep its properties over the time; therefore, we recommend concrete foundation.
- We also recommend to complete the site preparation and installation of the foundation before unpacking and building your Modern Sauna