Sauna barrel 2.4 m Ø 1.97 m
Terms of delivery
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
Can accommodate: 4-6 person;
Timber: Pinewood or Thermo-wood (optional);
Inside area: 4.46 m³;
Total height: 2.08 m;
Wall thickness: 46 mm;
Floorboards thickness: 18 mm;
Roofing material: Finnish bitumen shingles;
Window size: Tempered double glazed, window size 295 x 580 mm;
Door size: Multi-layer glued pinewood, door size 700 x 1600 mm;
- Wooden barrel
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Terrace of 0,6 m (possible without terrace)
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles
- Wooden front door with tempered double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock
- 2 pcs. Tempered double glazed windows in the front or in the back side of the barrel
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater
- 2 side benches made from Aspen or Black Alder
Delivery: assembled sauna barrel (2.1 m x 2.5 m x 2.2 m) 900 kg, or unassembled 1pallet (1.2 m x 2.4 m x 1.2 m).
Sauna barrel 2.4m / Ø 1.97 m is a unique product design from pinewood or thermo-wood. It is the best way to enjoy the heat outdoors. This can be placed wherever you want – either in your garden space, terrace, raft, or on the trailer. Most of our saunas come with self-assembling kits, but some models can also be supplied as pre-assembled.
Sauna barrel assembly instructions