Sauna Bus 5.9 m x 2.3 m:
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
Can accommodate: 8-10 person
Number of rooms: 2;
Inside area: 11.03 m²
Wall height: 2.6 m
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Floorboards thickness: 28 mm
Roofing material: Finnish bitumen shingles
Lango size: 1020 x 1060 mm (Pavilion window); 295 x 580 mm (2 tempered double glazed windows in the sauna room);
Door size: Outside wooden door: 700 x 1800 mm, Sauna glass door: 620 x 1750 mm;
- Wooden bus walls
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Roof covered with the bitumen shingles
- Floor from 28 mm pinewood boards
- Wooden side door with the double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock
- Double glazed opening pavilion window in the back side of the bus (changing room)
- 2 tempered double glazed windows in the front of the bus (sauna room)
- Tempered tinted glass door separating sauna and rest room
- 2 benches (angle or straight) inside the sauna room made from Aspen or Black Alder
- 2 portable benches for the feet rest (in sauna with angle benches)
- Heat-resistant plates for heater/stove
Delivery: assembled sauna bus (2.4 m x 6.0 m x 2.6 m) 3000 kg, or unassembled 1pallet (1.2 m x 6.0 m x 1.2 m).
Description: Sauna BUS, is a unique product design from pinewood. It has 2.3 m inside width and are being produced from 3.5 m to 5.9 m length with 2.6 m height. Wall thickness of 46 mm and floor thickness of 28 mm. It is very popular all over Europe. This sauna can be built on the terrace or in the garden. This is a best way to enjoy the heat outdoors with your family and friends.