Sauna Pod 2.4 m x 3 m
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
Can accommodate: 2-4 person
Number of rooms: 2;
Timber: Pinewood or thermo wood (optional)
Inside area: 5.1 m²
Height: 2.6 m
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Floorboards thickness: 28 mm
Roofing material: Finnish bitumen shingles
Window: Tempered double glazed, windows size 295 x 580 mm (2 pcs.)
Door: glued wood(pinewood) with slope, door size 1030 x 1900 mm
Changing room: 1.0 m
- Walls covered with the bitumen shingles
- French style double glass door with the standard handle and the lock
- Floor made from 28 mm pinewood boards
- 2 tempered double glazed windows in the sauna room
- Changing room with a tempered tinted glass door (possible without ch. room)
- 2 benches inside the sauna and changing room
- 2 portable benches for the feet rest
- Heat-resistant plates for heater/stove
Delivery: assembled sauna pod (2.4 m x 3.1 m x 2.6 m) 1400 kg, or unassembled 1pallet (1.2 m x 3 m x 1.2 m).
Description: Sauna POD, is a unique product design from kiln-dried pinewood or thermo-wood with a wall thickness of 46 mm and floor of 28 mm. It is very popular all over Europe. This sauna does not actually need a foundation, it can be built directly on blocks or even on a wooden terrace, raft, trailer. This is a mobile sauna and can be easily moved from one place to another.
Sauna POD assembly instructions