Wooden hot tub
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. Buyers from countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Timber: Siberian spruce or Siberian larch (optional);
- Heater: internal or external (optional) with 2 meter chimney with roof;
- Standard wooden benches;
- Stainless steel bands (2 units);
- Paddle for mixing water;
- Ash shovel (for internal stove);
- External stairs (optional);
- Wooden fence – protection for internal stove;
- Diameter: 160 cm / 180 cm / 200 cm / 220 cm;
- Height: 100 cm;
- Shape: round;
- Bench height: 28 cm;
- Wood thickness: 42 mm;
|Hot tub capacity (person)||Diameter (cm)||Water content (L)||Weight (Siberian Spruce / Siberian larch) Kg|
|4-6||160||1400||190 / 230|
|6-8||180||1800||240 / 290|
|8-10||200||2300||290 / 350|
|10-12||220||2700||340 / 400|
Wooden outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be place on a flat, level surface (wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly place on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Wooden outdoor hot tub is hand-made, with high-quality product and a wide range of accessories.