Sauna barrel 4.8 m/Ø 2.27 m with side entrance
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
People: 6-8 person
Timber: pinewood or thermo wood (optional)
Length: 4.8 m
Wall height: 2.38 m
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Floorboards thickness: 18 mm
Roofing material: bitumen shingles
- Sauna windows: Tempered, double glazed, 295 x 580 mm
- Window in the changing/snack room: double glazed, opening 1020 x 1060 mm
Door size: Outside Side Door: Multi-layer glued pinewood, 780 x 1500 mm Changing room door: Tempered tinted glass door; 620 x 1750 mm
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Roof covered with the bitumen shingles
- Wooden side door with the double glazed hexagon window, metal handle and the lock
- 2 tempered double glazed windows in the sauna room
- 2 side benches made from Aspen or Black Alder in Sauna room
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater
- Tempered tinted glass door separating sauna and changing room
- Double glazed opening pavilion window in the changing room
- 2 side benches made from Pine-wood in changing room
Delivery: assembled sauna barrel (2.4 m x 4.9 m x 2.4 m) 2200 kg, or unassembled 1 pallet (1.2 m x 4.8 m x 1.2 m).
Sauna barrel 4.8 m/Ø 2.27 m with side entrance design from pinewood or thermo-wood. It is the best way to enjoy the heat outdoors. This can be placed wherever you want – either in your garden space, terrace, raft, or on the trailer. Most of our saunas come with self-assembling kits, but some models can also be supplied as pre-assembled.
Sauna barrel assembly instructions