Marina camping cabin – Marina Sail:
Terms of delivery
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. The buyers from the countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Length: 5.11 m;
- Diameter: 1.72 m;
- Can accommodate: 2-4 person;
- Shape: sail;
- Timber: pinewood;
- Inside area: 8.1 m²;
- Height: 2,16 m;
- Cargo weight: 1900 kg.;
- Wall: 44 mm
- Floor vinyl: 200 on 22 mm plywood
- All visible screws and nails in A4 stainless steel
- Bearing Beam at the bottom 100×100 mm pressure impregnated
- Roofing material: Finnish shingles;
- Door size: 800 x 1810 mm;
- Window size: Panorama window 1490 mm x1280 mm + window 685 mm x 885 mm
- Lock – With cylinder.
- 3 rooms inside
- Wall: 44 mm pinewood;
- Finnish shingles roofing, in the color of your choice – Black, Red or Green;
- Double glazed door with lock
- 1 unit double glass window in the back wall that can be opened and panoramic window on the other side.
Camping cabin- Marina Sail
A new product that has been developed to stand, among other things, on rafts on the water, but are also very useful as a small overnight cabin, whether it is extra sleeping places in the garden, the camping house, in the forest or another place.
Also has a good size to place on a wagon or trailer so it becomes mobile/removable.
This model has the option of a double/three-quarter bed at one end with the panoramic window where you can lie and look at the water/forest, the stars or wherever it is placed, the window gives good light into the cabin.
At the other end, there is a window that can be opened, here there is the possibility of benches and a table that can be folded down (like a camping table) and thus 2 more sleeping places can be made immediately here. Benches can be used for storage.
In the middle there is the option of a small kitchen table/kitchenette with space for a small fridge opposite the door.
In addition, electrical installations and other additional equipment can be selected.
With both models, it is possible to choose, for example, that the end gables should be painted or possibly covered with shingles as the roof.
- How to stretch out the bench – Video