Hot tub integrated heater
Terms of delivery
The price includes VAT and EXW from Lithuania. We are offering our logistic services on buyer’s request to all locations worldwide. We will issue an 0% VAT invoice for the buyers from EU, legal entities, VAT payers in their country of origin. Buyers from countries outside EU are obliged to pay their import taxes set by the government.
- Shape: Round
- Internal diameter: 1.8 m;
- External diameter: 2.0 m;
- Wall height: 0.93 m;
- Bench height: 28 cm;
- Thickness of cladding boards: 20 mm;
- Capacity: 1500 l;
- Weight kg.: 230 kg.;
- Can accommodate: 5-6 persons.
- Timber: spruce-standard; Optional: Thermo – wood, WPC (wood plastic composite. Consist from 30 % wood 60 % plastic and 10% other components);
- Fiberglass insert;
- Integrated 30 KW heater with 2m chimney with roof (as in the photo);
- External wooden stairs;
- Water outlet from the side;
- Paddle (if hot tub is equip with SPA system, paddle will not be included in the standard set, but can be ordered as an option);
Fiberglass Hot Tub 1.8 m / 2 m integrated heater exterior is lined with high-quality timber, making it look elegant, classy and luxurious. Before starting to use the hot tub, read general information on how to use it.
Wooden outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be place on a flat, level surface (wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly place on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Wooden outdoor hot tub is hand-made, with high-quality product and a wide range of accessories.
Hot tub integrated heater – Good quality hot tub, can be delivered worldwide. Connect or do request. We speak English, Russian, French and Scandinavian.